Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
UPDATE ALL

2056 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2015-11-25 13:17:49

•   Level 3   
    (50) points
    vinnie
    2015-11-23 15:50:44
    Was having problems with maxisys after oct update. Bad.... called tech and really spoke to a live human. He went on my system and told me it has bad files and stated NEVER EVER SELECT UPDATE ALL IT INFECTS THE PROGRAM do updates 1at a time. He cleaned up my system redid the updates 1at a time so far its been great I have his number and extension if anyone would like it let me know his names I larry. Right here in new york. USA

Tags: maxisys

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2015-11-23 18:01:52 (Reply to:vinnie)

I also know at least with my DS 708 I down loaded the updates through my PC software suite which was much faster than through the tool and did the updates one car make at a time, and rarely had any problems.
       If you bought your unit with serial #'s recorded by Autel US to be ones sold by Authorized distributors in the USA dealer network you might get someone like that Larry guy in the USA to help , but if you bought it rock bottom priced mail order from China,Amazon , or Ebay,even if it is a legitimate Autel unit you'll have to go through support in China.
       I can't see why with Team Viewer and an internet connection ,support can't  just take over your scanner remotely with a remote session  and sort things out on your scanner within in 20 minutes ,rather than you listening to someone in broken English what is your problem , and you can try to do this or that  yourself to remedy the situation.Support take a look at my scanner remotely yourself and tell me what you can do to fix it.

•   Level 3   
    (50) points
    vinnie
    2015-11-25 13:17:49 (Reply to:witsend)
    No he is amarican, he told me that when you select update all is when you have
    problems I asked him to disable that option he said there was not a way for him to do
    so. He did remotely take over my system and cleaned it up,then reinstalled all apps.
    By selecting update all in oct it deleted all my info?????????? Been ok for right now.
    But sometimes boots me back to home screen
  Total1 Pages